Cybots Appointed as PSG Pre-Approved Vendor
Cybots is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as a Pre-Approved Vendor under the IMDA SMEs Go Digital programme. The SMEs Go Digital programme enables Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to access funding support from the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) when implementing digital solutions.
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) evaluates and provides a list of pre-approved digital solutions that are market-proven, cost-effective and supported by reliable vendors. SMEs that select these pre-approved solutions can receive funding support through the PSG.
As part of the pre-approved solutions list, Cybots provides a Managed Detection and Response Cybersecurity Solution. The Managed Detection and Response is a cybersecurity service that includes threat intel, monitoring, analysis and fast response.
Our Advanced Managed Detection and Response (AMDR) services include AI-Driven threat hunting solutions and expertise to keep your organization safe. Our AMDR services include 24/7 critical alert monitoring, advanced threat hunting and AI-Driven investigations to significantly improve your organization’s threat detection and response effort.
Benefits Of Using Cybots Advance Manage Detection and Response
- complete managed endpoint threat detection and response service
- improve cyber threat defense without increasing manpower cost
- reduced security investment and total cost of ownership
Eligible SMEs can apply for the PSG through the Business Grants Portal, and receive maximum support levels of up to 70%
Consult our cybersecurity experts to see how we can help you keep cyber threats at bay with our AI-Powered Managed Detection and Response services.
Eligibility criteria for the PSG
- SME is registered and operating in Singapore
- SME has a minimum of 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the cybersecurity solution must be used in Singapore
- SME must not have committed to any of the following yet:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the cybersecurity solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the cybersecurity solution or equipment